Friday 3 August 2012

Caroline's Getting Married!!!


Wuhooooooo!
The time has come to wish our sweet Miss Caroline farewell for the month of August. A long over-due break for our Dirty Fabulous Lady... aaaaaaaaaand there's the tiny detail of the most awesome wedding in the history of time, taking place this very Sunday!Eeeeek!
That's right ladies, our very own Caroline will be tying the knot with Peter this weekend in what can only be described as the most fantastical, colourful, sparkley extravaganza.
The theme for the wedding is "Vintage Circus" and all the guests are being urged to go all out with their costumes, you'd expect no less with Caroline as the not-so-blushing bride to be!



In true Breffni style, I'm still pulling my look together but I do know there will be an Edwardian collar and cuffs, ostrich feather lashes (*I may never take them off, they're awesome!) and I'm currently hunting down a cane...preferably with some kind of head on it... Fingers crossed it all comes together in time!
Stay tuned for a look at Kathy's ensemble.

I've included some images of the awesome invites for this
one-day-only spectacular.
Each guest has a golden ticket, and the RSVP's were post cards of old book covers. They apparently were chosen with the guest in mind. Mine was Black Mischief...I've no idea what those two crazy kids were implying?!



I want to wish Caroline and Peter all the luck and love in the world.
I can't wait to go wild with you guys on Sunday.
Yippeeeee!!!


Breffni x

1 comment:

Dirty Fabulous Vintage said...

Thanks Amit! Hope you drop by again to keep up to date with all of our Dirty Fabulous goings on!